Healthcare Quality Reporting Program
To promote quality in the state's healthcare system by developing a healthcare quality performance measures and reporting program to guide quality improvement initiatives.
What we do
- Work collaboratively with healthcare providers and others interested in healthcare quality to determine appropriate, tested, reliable, and accurate quality measures.
- Identify existing sources of information (or data) and measures.
- Strive to ensure that data is collected from enough patients to draw statistically valid conclusions.
- Protect the privacy of patient information.
- Publicly report on quality measures related to: health plans, home health agencies, hospitals, nursing homes and physicians' information technology adoption