To provide low-income, under or uninsured women with the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to improve diet, physical activity, and other lifestyle behaviors to prevent, delay, or control cardiovascular and other chronic disease.
What we do
- 30 to 64 years old AND uninsured and eligible for the Women's Cancer Screening Program OR
- 40 to 64 years old AND enrolled in RI Medicaid and have received patient navigation by a Women's Cancer Screening Program Patient Navigator
Provide screening and diagnostic services to eligible women:
- Health Risk Assessments: Weight, Diet, Physical Activity
- Lab work and test results: Blood pressure, Blood sugar, Cholesterol
- Health coaching: A health coach can support you eat well, get active, and quit smoking.
- Fitness and nutrition programs: Gym memberships and weight loss programs near you are available to help you lose weight or maintain a weight that is right for you.