To provide low-income, under or uninsured women with the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to improve diet, physical activity, and other lifestyle behaviors to prevent, delay, or control cardiovascular and other chronic disease.
What we do
- Determined eligible for the Women's Cancer Screening Program and be between 30 and 64 years of age OR
- A Medicaid recipient between 40 and 64 years of age
Provide screening and diagnostic services to eligible women:
- Health Risk Assessments: Weight, Diet, Physical Activity
- Lab work and test results: Blood pressure, Blood sugar, Cholesterol
- Health coaching: A health coach can support you eat well, get active, and quit smoking.
- Fitness and nutrition programs: Gym memberships and weight loss programs near you are available to help you lose weight or maintain a weight that is right for you.
- Glucose strips: If you have diabetes, these strips help you measure and manage glucose levels.