St. Joseph Health Center Walk-In Clinic
We can help you
- Get the adult vaccinations you need for school or work if you are uninsured or underinsured
- Protect your children with vaccines that can prevent diseases and illnesses
- Ensure that uninsured children and insured children who do not have a primary care doctor or healthcare provider are up to date on their childhood vaccinations
- Choose your child’s doctor or healthcare provider
- Screen children for lead poisoning
How it works
As social distancing guidelines remain in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, appointments must be made in advance to get routine childhood vaccines and adult vaccines needed for school or work.
The clinic is located at 877 Chalkstone Avenue, Providence, RI, 02908.
Services for children and adults
To make an appointment, call 401-456-2406. Until further notice, appointments may be scheduled during these hours:
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Every other Tuesday, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- By appointment only
Who we help
- Uninsured children and insured children who do not see one doctor or healthcare provider regularly for their primary healthcare needs.
- Adults without health insurance (uninsured) who need vaccines to attend school or work.
- Adults with health insurance who are unable to pay all or some costs for vaccines for school or work (underinsured).
No out-of-pocket cost
Where to get St. Joseph Health Center Walk-In Clinic