Information for Child Care Providers
As a child care provider, you can take steps to keep the children in your care healthy and safe. You can also play a big role in helping their families be healthy and well.
What You Should Do
- Support breastfeeding mothers. more
- Follow safe infant sleep practices for all naps and educate parents about safe sleep. more
- Make sure the children in your center are up-to-date on their immunizations. more
- Gain access to, and use, KIDSNET if you are a nurse working at a licensed center. more
- Refer parents who may benefit from extra support for free home visits. more