Family Planning Services
We can help you
- Get counseling and education on birth control methods;
- Test for pregnancy;
- Test, diagnose and treat sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV;
- Encourage teens to involve their families in their decision to seek family planning services.
- Learn to avoid coercive attempts at sex.
- Protect your sexual health
- Plan your family
How we protect privacy
All services are confidential for all patients. Adolescents can receive confidential services without parental notification or consent.
How it works
We provide confidential services in a family planning clinics.
Who we help
Teens and adults.
Sliding fee based on income.
Where to get Family Planning Services