We can help you
- Eat healthy without giving up all the foods you love.
- Increase your physical activity.
- Deal with stress.
- Lower your risk of getting Type 2 diabetes.
- Lose weight.
- Feel better and have more energy.
- Avoid costly medical visits and treatment.
- Reduce your risk of developing heart, disease, stroke, kidney and liver disease, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and loss of limbs.
How it works
This free or low-cost program can help you achieve your healthier lifestyle goals. The program follows a national, evidence-based curriculum approved by the Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Group sessions meet once a week for 16 weeks. Continuing support is offered twice a month, then monthly. Learn more about to achieve better health.
You're not alone
Can you change by yourself? Maybe - but you don't have to. We're here to support you. Your coach and other group members are here to help you succeed.
Who we help
Adults (18+ years old) with pre-diabetes or a history of gestational diabetes, or people at risk for developing Type 2 diabetes.
Free or low cost
Where to get Diabetes Prevention