Center for Health Data and Analysis and Public Health Informatics
To lead, support and coordinate the acquisition, provision, and use of clear, accurate and appropriate data and analyses to inform and drive public health decisions.
What we do
- Manage and develop effective and useful health datasets and systems;
- Standardize data management, procedures and quality throughout the Department of Health;
- Provide and coordinate analytic capacity throughout the Department of Health;
- Expand dissemination of information;
- Build the quantity and effectiveness of mutually beneficial internal and external partnerships;
- Assure that our services and products are effective and timely and result in a high level of customer/partner satisfaction.
Programs within the Center
Hospital Data Program
Rhode Island Violent Death Reporting System (RIVDRS)