Center for Emergency Medical Services
To plan for, and oversee licensing of, emergency medical services in the state.
What We Do
- Collaborate with the Ambulance Service Advisory Board
- Develop and administer the a comprehensive statewide plan for emergency medical services;
- Establish minimum standards for licensing, vehicles, equipment for vehicles, personnel, training, communications and the treatment of acutely ill or injured persons by ambulance and rescue personnel;
- Collect and analyze Ambulance Run data;
- Administer the Comfort One pre-hospital EMS Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Program;
- Conduct of the Emergency Medical Services for Children grant program.