Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Data
- Purpose: To understand spatial trends in data related to public health.
- Key Information: Locations of health facilities, individuals licensed by the department, private well testing, and water quality data.
- Collection Period: Varies and is based on individual data layers
Rhode Island Numbers
- Over 11,000 registered users in the Rhode Island Special Needs Emergency Registry
- 128 licensed salt and fresh water beaches monitored for water quality
- 346,000 geo-located licensed health facilities and individuals
Data Source: Rhode Island Department of Health ArcGIS Server